Welcome to Locktober!
a challenge to participate in chastity for a full month
How it works:
- First, you'll set a personal chastity goal for your Locktober challenge.
- you'll check in each day to keep yourself accountable.
- At the end of the month, celebrate your successes and reflect on how to increase your submission to chastity in the future.
1. Set your Locktober goal
If Master already owns you, you should ask Him if you may participate.
Ask if He wants to set your Locktober goal or prefers that you set your own goal.
Set yourself up for success:
- Take stock of how much chastity experience you have.
- Then make a goal that pushes you just a little further this month.
Don't set a goal to stay locked 24/7 unless you've got enough experience to be confident you can do it safely and successfully.
your goal must be appropriate for your level of chastity experience.
After all, not all slaves are ready for 31 days of 24/7 chastity with no orgasms yet!
In increasing order of difficulty:
- Spend 10 minutes a day in a chastity cage
- Spend each night in chastity
- Spend each workday in chastity
- Wear cage 24/7, only orgasm on pre-determined schedule
- Wear cage 24/7, only orgasm when allowed by keyholder
- Wear cage 24/7, no orgasms for the month
Which goal is closest to your experience level, but pushes you a little further in the direction of chastity?
2. Keep yourself accountable each day
There are a variety of ways to track your progress and keep yourself accountable:
On the Forums…
All GsA slaves get an invite to The GsA Forums after completing the first two lessons of slave training.
On The GsA Forums, We give a special badge to 🔒 Locktober participants during the event. Premium members who complete their challenge goal get to keep that badge in their Forums profile as a prize.
Premium members can participate in daily & monthly check-in threads for accountability. your slave brothers are there to support and encourage you.
In the end-of-month check-in thread, you can celebrate your successes with your slave brothers and reflect on how to increase your submission to chastity in the future.
With Our tracking calendar…
you can use Our Locktober calendar to keep track of your progress.
To use, save to your device and draw an X or checkmark over each day you complete.
There are a few extra challenges sprinkled throughout the month for you to enjoy obeying. 😈
On social media…
😇 Good boys post progress updates on social media to encourage each other to lock up for Master.
📝 you can write about your experiences, and/or post regular updated versions of your tracking calendar to show the world what a good boy you are.
🎉 At the end of Locktober, post your completed tracking calendar to celebrate!
- Now: Share the GsA Locktober calendar or a link to this page so others can join in.
- Day 1: Post your Locktober goal publicly so you are committed to achieving it.
- Days 7, 14, 21: Post weekly updates, post your edited Locktober calendar so everyone can see your progress.
- Any time: Share interesting thoughts, experiences, challenges you're experiencing.
- Day 31: Post your completed Locktober calendar and celebrate your success! 🎉
Best places to post:
- Post to Twitter/X with hashtags #locktober #gaylocktober
- Post Status Updates to FetLife
- Post on Teamlocked.men